Today’s real estate market offers great opportunities for buyers, but at the same time it represents great risks. There are many factors to consider and many decisions to make. Finding this perfect home, in great location and at the very attractive price – could be a huge challenge. To help you overcome these obstacles we have created a special system called: “PREFERRED BUYER PROGRAM”.
Become our “PREFERRED BUYER”. Find the best deal on the market and avoid costly pitfalls that most buyers face.
Preferred Buyer Program has been initiated to benefit you, the potential buyer, in your search for your dream home. It also enables our Team to offer you the best possible service . We have one commitment when working with you and that is to exceed your expectations while getting you the best possible price, terms and conditions when you buy a home.
First, let me explain why not everybody can be accepted as our Preferred Buyer. Simply, we do not have enough time to work with every person who calls our team. Our service is second to none and at any time our full attention can only be directed to the limited number of clients. If you get accepted though, you will be entitled to use our full services in finding, analyzing, negotiating and closing real estate.
To apply for the PREFERRED BUYER BENEFITS please fill out the form in the top-right corner and in the “Question Field” type PREFERRED BUYER.
In summary, here is what you get:
- One-on-one initial consultation to assess your home-buying criteria, set our goals and determine the necessary steps we will have to take together to accomplish them
- Step-by-step instructions to walk you through the entire home buying process, whether you are a first time buyer, mover upper or sophisticated investor
- Assistance with the pre-approval process through our best preferred lenders
- Constant contact between all parties using advanced communication techniques to suit your specific needs
- Direct access to the best deals on the market through Multiple Listing Service, Auctions, Pre-MLS REO’s, Pre-MLS Owners, Foreclosure and Short Sale Hot Lists, and other sources
- Expert Team that has ability to identify, negotiate and close on the best bargain homes
- Flexible showing tours built around your schedule with full analysis of the property condition and potential repair cost
- Use of special contracts and riders with the maximum buyer protection
- Extensive price analysis before you make an offer on the property of your choice
- Unique negotiating skills, especially in the tough multiple offer situations
- Assistance with the legal matters through the experienced real estate attorneys
- Access to the top home inspectors to avoid properties with potential problems
- List of trusted home contractors to help you with any updates that might be needed
- Full buyer representation through the Team efforts, from initial meeting to the closing table and beyond